I found you through Blogger links. I have my own photography blog, so I just clicked on "photography" as an interest and your blog came up. I love your work, so I visit frequently, and added a link to your blog on my blog because I wanted to make sure those who visit my blog were linked with an opportunity to see your talent. I also added your website to my photo blog. :)
Married, Happy and Blessed!
I have a new baby girl, a dog, a husband, some crazy friends and a camera so that should be enough material for blogging :)
1 comment:
Hi, Megan:
I found you through Blogger links. I have my own photography blog, so I just clicked on "photography" as an interest and your blog came up. I love your work, so I visit frequently, and added a link to your blog on my blog because I wanted to make sure those who visit my blog were linked with an opportunity to see your talent. I also added your website to my photo blog. :)
Get well soon!
Post a Comment