Hi Megan and Travis! Adam and I are laying in bed going through your blog and reminiscing about life in the Northwest. We miss those mountains in your photos, and the beach and those big tall green things in the background (I think they're called trees?). Adam really misses the Oregon Coast. And we miss you too, Travis. Hopefully we'll get to meet you someday, Megan. MUCH love, Adam and Amber-Rose
Married, Happy and Blessed!
I have a new baby girl, a dog, a husband, some crazy friends and a camera so that should be enough material for blogging :)
2 comments:
Looks like fun was had by all. Hope you're recovering well from your unplanned surgery.
Hi Megan and Travis! Adam and I are laying in bed going through your blog and reminiscing about life in the Northwest. We miss those mountains in your photos, and the beach and those big tall green things in the background (I think they're called trees?). Adam really misses the Oregon Coast. And we miss you too, Travis. Hopefully we'll get to meet you someday, Megan.
MUCH love,
Adam and Amber-Rose
Post a Comment