Ok, so many comments: Travis? Seriously? I can't believe he's jumping! You bring out the best in him. Umm....you look very skinny in these pictures...actually you both do :) And I LOVE the new sign? Where's it at?
So funny I was going to say the same thing. I think that is by far over the last 11 years my FAVORITE picture of Travis. He isnt trying to look like such a tough sh*t! Lol! FRAME IT!
p.s. What affect did you do on those pics to get the red sky?
Married, Happy and Blessed!
I have a new baby girl, a dog, a husband, some crazy friends and a camera so that should be enough material for blogging :)
4 comments:
Ok, so many comments: Travis? Seriously? I can't believe he's jumping! You bring out the best in him. Umm....you look very skinny in these pictures...actually you both do :) And I LOVE the new sign? Where's it at?
So funny I was going to say the same thing. I think that is by far over the last 11 years my FAVORITE picture of Travis. He isnt trying to look like such a tough sh*t! Lol! FRAME IT!
p.s. What affect did you do on those pics to get the red sky?
That picture of just travis in the dark...kind of creppy/firday 13ish..or something. Great pictures and way to go BIG time on the sign!
aww, i really love the one of the two of you jumping. so cute!
Post a Comment