Last night was Travis' birthday celebration....it was a great time with great friends!!
Going to Dinner this week for my 25th!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Hope you guys had fun Saturday night! So bummed we couldnt make it. My parents were going to watch Landond for us and they just kept saying, "I wish you wouldnt go. Its so dangerous..." We decided to just call it to avoid the poking:) Looks like you guys had a good time!
Married, Happy and Blessed!
I have a new baby girl, a dog, a husband, some crazy friends and a camera so that should be enough material for blogging :)
1 comment:
Hope you guys had fun Saturday night! So bummed we couldnt make it. My parents were going to watch Landond for us and they just kept saying, "I wish you wouldnt go. Its so dangerous..." We decided to just call it to avoid the poking:) Looks like you guys had a good time!
Post a Comment