This was me exactly a year ago... single, had a dog, pretty bored with life, didn't really know what I wanted to do or where I wanted to settle.


It is crazy how much has changed since then. I would have never guessed that in the next year I would meet my husband, get married, start a new job, move to McMinnville and be planning for my future like we are.
September 7th, 2008

All those cliched sayings about meeting the right person when you least expect it could not have been more true for me. This Thanksgiving I am thankful for not only my friends and family and all I have been blessed with. But I am thankful that FINALLY I get to spend the Holidays with someone that Loves me as much as my husband does... that is a great feeling :)
And I'm done being cheesy today.
Happy Thanksgiving!



1 comment:
*tears :') isn't true! great things happen when you least expect it, God is awesome in that way.
You look so incredibly happy megan. have a wonderful thanksgiving!
p.s i love how you are incoperating scriptures on to your photography. its the best thing ever and it makes me want to buy your work!
Post a Comment