Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Pirates!

With all this news about pirates I was taken down memory lane to when I too had my brush with pirates... ok so not exactly a brush but still...for those of you who once thought I was joking when I said there were still pirates off the coast of Asia... I WAS NOT EXAGGERATING. When our Semester at Sea ship passed through the islands of Indonesia three years ago, we were on alert for several days with crew members lining the exterior decks.
With all these new exciting stories about Pirates, it made me think about my trip around the world and reminisce about the crazy adventure...here are just a few photos that were handy...


Taj Mahal, India:

Kenya:









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh Megan. I LOVE that picture of the zebras. They have always been my favorite animal. There are a million pictures out there but just to know that you were there and you took it, what an awesome feeling I bet!

Ashley said...

mmmyyyyy favorites!!!!!!!!!