Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Random Updates

Random updates...
Spring has sprung in McMinnville, the last few days have been BEAUTIFUL!
This last weekend I was able to reunite with a long-time friend Ashley who I have not seen in person since high school! She just so happens to be an AMAZING photographer. We were so lucky to have her take some pics of Travis and I. The only other professional photos we have besides our wedding, we were both not too fond of :) I am SO excited to see the pictures she took! We had a great day catching up and enjoying the beautiful day. Check Ashley's blog out for some inspiration! http://blog.ashleyforrette.com/
Looking ahead... I am very much looking to our trip to California coming up and seeing the Jones' of Reb Bluff and the surrounding area!
And a few more random pics from the last few days!

The view out our window right now is so pretty I was inspired to wash the windows this weekend!


The bees are out in full force..

Hubs cleaning up the yard (seen in Sunny's dog run, what a lucky dog!)



And finally Tony (my father-in-law) has been secretly wanting to make it on the blog lately so here he is! Lookin' tough...


No comments: