Woohoo it's my 101st blog post on here. It has been a lot of fun keeping up with everyone's blogs and updating my own :) Thanks to all my loyal blog-followers, I am trying to find somewhat interesting things to photograph weekly to keep you all excited about Spring approaching!
I have been doing a lot of pondering about my life right now and could really not thank God enough for how things are. I have such wonderful friends and family that I can always depend on and an amazing husband who makes me feel great every day! I am so looking forward to the next chapter in our lives and praying that we continue to be blessed!
Here are some Spring '08 shots to hold you over until we get some better weather!





2 comments:
These are gorgeous! A big congrats on the 101!!!
Next chapter in your lifes....kids...joking, congrats on the 101 and I am a loyal follower! =Daniel
Post a Comment