Today is my dad's birthday (I won't reveal how old) so I thought I would take the oppurtunity to let it be known what a great dad I have.
This is one of my favorite pictures of us....


Skip forward to a year ago when I moved in with my dad (temporarily) Didn't realize how temporary it would be! We proclaimed ourselves part of the "no-lifers" club because we just hung out together at the house, weren't dating people, went to work together at West Salem, drank wine together on the weekends and were pretty content with that!

Part of being in the "no-lifers" club meant bike rides with sweet helmets around the neighborhood....

That all came to an abrupt end when I met Travis...but in a good way! Dad loves him and is happy I got out of the club :) Although I think he misses our good times!

Practicing walking me down the aisle....he did a great job!

He really isn't mad, I promise...

Father/Daughter Dance...

...and many more good times to come.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!
Love, Sis
1 comment:
you beat me to the punch!
Post a Comment